Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome to my Blog

Hello my name is Janette and this is a totally new experience for me and very strange soo lets see how we go.Ok a little about me, i live in the U.K and have been designing for around 2 years now, i am totally addicted and once an idea hits there is no stopping me, previous to this i was in the © safe tags and tubes arena using art with the artists permission only, I had been looking for some way to display my family photo's when i stumbled across digital scrapbooking, having tried paper scrapping and not liking the mess it created i decided to have a stab at it, and what can i say was addicted from the start, i then moved totally over to scrapbooking and started designing and the rest is history.I am a Paint shop pro designer, starting out with PSP7 and now working with PSPX,my style varies quite a bit i create vintage kits as well as the more fashionable grungy country kits i do hope you find somthing you like and i will start posting more as i work this out lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails