Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Crop Appology

I can only appologise it seems a error has been made with the time zones for this sundays crop, i feel really bad as i arrived and thought i was on time, and was sat wondering why no one came !!!!!
Then i get a mail telling me .. i mean what can i say other than i am soooooo sorryyyyy, I am on GMT as i live in England i was under the impression that i was 6 hours in front of EST .. it seems it is 5 hours.
All i can do is again appologise and assure you all that it will never happen again, next week i will be there EARLY sat waiting ..
Would the ones that did attend please e mail me at janette@scrapbookersplayground.com so that i can make amends thank you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails