Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Two New Kits in Store TODAY

Hello here I am with two brand new items for you
and not to forget the Blog Freebie too :)

40% off both items until Nov 18th 2006

Dusted Autumn

A kit with a difference, forget your square papers
this kit is Scalloped, loads of great scalloped papers
and quote tags ready to give your layouts a
totally different look

Check out the kit in Store HERE

The Decorated Border Included with the Kit.


Here is your Blog Freebie so you can try out the papers first
I am sure once you do you will have to try the whole kit :)

Download it HERE

Next is a six page 8 x 8 Quick Page Album created
for you by Erica922 using my Pretty in Pink Page Kit
(don't forget the blog Freebie to match this kit below)

Check out the Album is store HERE


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails