Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Friday, May 11, 2007

New Quick Pages and Stickers

Hi there I am here again, I must appologise for the burst of posts
i am rather tied at the moment i have my mum with a broken foot
she always manages to do it right when she does it lol she has broken
every bone in her foot so she is rather hindered at the mo, but after
two weeks in hospital she is now home, and i am her carer and there
twice a day, so i have to get in what i can when i can here :)

Anyway on to the goodies :) Erica has been busy with the Tranquility kit
and has created these awesome quick pages for you, available as a set of
4 8 x 8 quick pages or individually if you just want one or two.

See the set of four here and the individuals in store

Then i have three new sticker packs in store, two Child related one's
which i am sure will look great on your layouts

Child Sticker Pack One


Child Sticker Pack 2



and these Beautiful Butterfly stickers

I hope you enjoy these items and please forgive me for
my sporadicity dont forget the 30% coupon available for all
orders over $2.00 this weekend only at Divine Digital

Code = DLD_ThankYou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails