Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Friday, July 27, 2007

Update on Stores

I have been invited to sell along side Cari Lopez and Clohie Watkins
in there store Art and Scraps ( Formally Brazalian Blends) I am really
pleased to accept this invitation to work along side two of my favorite
designers, you can now see selected products in the Art & Scrap Store

I would also like to take this opertunity to announce my withdrawl from
Moo Two Designs due to lack of time you can still find my designs in store
until the end of July 2007.

Thankyou all for your patience during this difficult time for me,
I am hoping that things start improving real soon, my mum goes
in hospital on tuesday for the removal of the
pins from her foot and they say her recovery should really
start from that point ( fingers crossed for everyone concerned)
I do have products in the pipeline and hope to launch them very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails