Layouts using my Page Kits



Need to contact me
dragonslairdesigns at googlemail.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have been invited to join

Scraps of Candy's Template Team, I am really thrilled and excited to be a member of her team, her templates are fantastic as you can see below i have made up the 8.5 x 11 pack, all her templates are available in both sizes so if you scrap at 12 x 12 you are good for those too :)

Thank You Candy for having me here is my first assignment :)

Dragons Lair Designs - Christmas Morn

Dragons Lair Designs - Cinnamon Spice


KimB - Purfect Free Mini

Dragons Lair Designs - Passionatly Paisley

Available at her Store at Plain Digital Wrapper

Personal Layouts in 2010 = 14 Pages
Pages Scrapped in 2009 = 89 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails